(PC) Has anyone got the speedometer too work?

Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have Dl'd 2 mods for speedometers.

SASpeedo.zip 580k Does'nt show on screen but will start the game
SpedProx.zip 578k Only gives a directx 9.0 is needed error but thats
whats running and it's on the disc.

It would be bitchin to see it on there.

Peace

Michael

"Michael" <mrhogan@gmail.com> wrote in

> I have Dl'd 2 mods for speedometers.
>
> SASpeedo.zip 580k Does'nt show on screen but will start the game
> SpedProx.zip 578k Only gives a directx 9.0 is needed error but
> thats whats running and it's on the disc.
>
> It would be bitchin to see it on there.
>
> Peace
>
> Michael

I just tried both of those and had the same problems.

"Michael" <mrhogan@gmail.com> wrote in message

> I have Dl'd 2 mods for speedometers.
>
> SASpeedo.zip 580k Does'nt show on screen but will start the game
> SpedProx.zip 578k Only gives a directx 9.0 is needed error but
thats
> whats running and it's on the disc.
>
> It would be bitchin to see it on there.

Why?

Considering the in-game clock runs at 60X real-time, surely your speedo will
be a tad inaccurate?

ISN'T the speedo something of a nonsense? after all, a game minute passes every second. what
exactly is being measured in terms of speed here?

Michael wrote:
> I have Dl'd 2 mods for speedometers.
>
> SASpeedo.zip 580k Does'nt show on screen but will start the game
> SpedProx.zip 578k Only gives a directx 9.0 is needed error but thats
> whats running and it's on the disc.
>
> It would be bitchin to see it on there.
>
> Peace
>
> Michael

bryan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 23:31:18 +0000, Pope Phil wrote:

> ISN'T the speedo something of a nonsense? after all, a game minute passes
> every second. what exactly is being measured in terms of speed here?

it would be comparative... sweeper goes slow, cheetah goes fast.

it is only a game.

I think I tried SASpeedo, and it worked. I'll check again tonight IIR.

Phil Hibbs.