Farcry and nvidia 61.77 drivers

SnaKe

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

i have leadtek geforce fx 5900xt moded in to a 5950 ultra. with my old 56.72
drivers farcry work perfect, and i download directx 9.0c and new 61.77
drivers, and now my farcry dont work fine. Its look like i got fog in the
game.

Same specs here, but it's working fine for me.
But my Leadtek 5900xt ain't flashed to an Ultra.
I just can overclock it to 460/920
But the Ultra is working with 475/950.
Have you got problems after flashing?

"Snake" <Snakey2903@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> i have leadtek geforce fx 5900xt moded in to a 5950 ultra. with my old
56.72
> drivers farcry work perfect, and i download directx 9.0c and new 61.77
> drivers, and now my farcry dont work fine. Its look like i got fog in the
> game.

SnaKe

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

No, everything works fine and even better when i flashed to 5950 ultra. I
think its problem in drivers because they are not ye whql

"Dirk Pajonk" <nomorespam@onlinehome.de> wrote in message
> Same specs here, but it's working fine for me.
> But my Leadtek 5900xt ain't flashed to an Ultra.
> I just can overclock it to 460/920
> But the Ultra is working with 475/950.
> Have you got problems after flashing?
>
> "Snake" <Snakey2903@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > i have leadtek geforce fx 5900xt moded in to a 5950 ultra. with my old
> 56.72
> > drivers farcry work perfect, and i download directx 9.0c and new 61.77
> > drivers, and now my farcry dont work fine. Its look like i got fog in
the
> > game.

GTS

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2003

You def need the 1.1 patch for Far Cry when using the 61.xx Nvidia drivers.

"Snake" <Snakey2903@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> i have leadtek geforce fx 5900xt moded in to a 5950 ultra. with my old
56.72
> drivers farcry work perfect, and i download directx 9.0c and new 61.77
> drivers, and now my farcry dont work fine. Its look like i got fog in the
> game.

SnaKe

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Thanks, i will wait for 1.2 patch and i wil try than.

"GTS" <gts123NOSPAM@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> You def need the 1.1 patch for Far Cry when using the 61.xx Nvidia
drivers.

> "Snake" <Snakey2903@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > i have leadtek geforce fx 5900xt moded in to a 5950 ultra. with my old
> 56.72
> > drivers farcry work perfect, and i download directx 9.0c and new 61.77
> > drivers, and now my farcry dont work fine. Its look like i got fog in
the
> > game.

Have you got extra cooling for your card?
I'll try to flash my card too. Is there any problem to flash it back to an
5900XT?

Set your AGP Apereture Size to 64MB in the bios and try to install your
Nvidia driver again. I think it's an emulatefogtable failure.

> No, everything works fine and even better when i flashed to 5950 ultra. I
> think its problem in drivers because they are not ye whql
>

> "Dirk Pajonk" <nomorespam@onlinehome.de> wrote in message
> > Same specs here, but it's working fine for me.
> > But my Leadtek 5900xt ain't flashed to an Ultra.
> > I just can overclock it to 460/920
> > But the Ultra is working with 475/950.
> > Have you got problems after flashing?
> >
> > "Snake" <Snakey2903@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > > i have leadtek geforce fx 5900xt moded in to a 5950 ultra. with my old
> > 56.72
> > > drivers farcry work perfect, and i download directx 9.0c and new 61.77
> > > drivers, and now my farcry dont work fine. Its look like i got fog in
> the
> > > game.

TRENDING THREADS