Favourite cut-scene quote

I'm just wondering: what's everyone's favourite quote from SA?

Mine is --

Toreno: Wake up and smell the coffee.
Carl: You should stop drinking the coffee.

And the OG Loc/Freddie conversation about Loc being Freddie's bitch.
Ha.

S:)
5 answers Last reply
More about favourite scene quote

    crankylemming@aol.com wrote:
    > I'm just wondering: what's everyone's favourite quote from SA?
    >
    > Mine is --
    >
    > Toreno: Wake up and smell the coffee.
    > Carl: You should stop drinking the coffee.
    >
    > And the OG Loc/Freddie conversation about Loc being Freddie's bitch.
    > Ha.
    >
    > S:)

    OG Loc's intro..
    Big Smoke: weren't you going to go to....COLLEEEGE?!? ha ha

    CJ goes to see OG Loc at Burger World or whatever its called...
    CJ: I'm here to see Loc.
    Manager: Loc?
    CJ: Yes, is he available for comm-uni-cat-ion
    Manager: Oh you mean Jefferey. Someone got sick so he's been promoted.
    CJ: Well?
    Manager: He's in the back cleaning the fryer.

    The last Catalina scene...Farewell, my love
    Catalina: When I say its over, I mean that i loooove you (smashes
    headlights of CJ's car)
    Catalina: When I say that I'm not interested, I mean that I looove you
    (bangs the hood of CJ's car)
    Catalina: This is my new man (apparently a character you see when you
    play GTA:III), aren't you jealous? aren't you going to fight for me?
    CJ: No, I can take rejection.

    SA is my first GTA game, so I might get GTA:III later so I can see
    Catalina again.

    I also like any cutscene with Tenpenny in it just to hear Samuel L.
    Jackson. I also found it neat that they got the guy that played Cesar
    in the movie "187" to provide his voice for the character of the same
    name in this game, and that him and Jackson effectively play opposite
    roles from what they played in the 1997 movie. Would have been neat to
    add a few more little nods like this, perhaps something with Los Santos
    and Pulp Fiction, have a Vincent Vega (John Travolta) type character or
    something. For San Fierro, perhaps a link with Basic Instinct
    somewhere, (it came out in 1992, like the setting of SA), with
    detective Nick Curran (Michael Dougals) getting invovled in CJ's
    missions. R* did well with what I call the "T2" appreciation mission
    "Just Business" canal chase.

    Also, in the scene after "The Green Sabre" where Tenpenny and co. dump
    CJ at Angel Pine, did anyone think Hernandez = Cesar, i only got to see
    the scene once, but i did wonder at the time

    In mission quote on the first Zero mission if you successfully shoot
    down the first four or so toy planes "Great kid, don't get cocky", nod
    to Star Wars

    Great thing about SA is that its a movie embedded within a game.

    In article <1121590768.257070.221900@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
    adrian.swiatkowski@gmail.com says...
    > Would have been neat to
    > add a few more little nods like this, perhaps something with Los Santos
    > and Pulp Fiction, have a Vincent Vega (John Travolta) type character or
    > something.

    There is a tiny nod to Pulp Fiction. Talking to Truth on the cell phone
    one time he hells out "Prank caller! Prank Caller!" Kind of like Lance
    in Pulp Fiction:

    Lance: Are you calling me on the cellular phone? I don't know you. Who
    is this? Don't come here, I'm hanging up the phone! Prank caller, prank
    caller!

    > For San Fierro, perhaps a link with Basic Instinct somewhere

    According to: http://faqs.ign.com/articles/584/584765p1.html

    "Basic Instinct reference:
    One of the pedestrian Models is based upon Sharon Stone's character in
    the film Basic Instinct. She is dressed in a white dress with a short
    hemline and has blonde hair."

    In message <1121590768.257070.221900@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>
    adrian.swiatkowski@gmail.com wrote:

    > SA is my first GTA game, so I might get GTA:III later so I can see
    > Catalina again.

    Claude (As we now know he's called) is the main character in GTAIII,
    Catalina only crops up in a few cutscenes.

    Cheers,
    Rob

    > "Basic Instinct reference:
    > One of the pedestrian Models is based upon Sharon Stone's character in
    > the film Basic Instinct. She is dressed in a white dress with a short
    > hemline and has blonde hair."

    It's not 'til you shoot her and look up her dress that you realise she's not
    really modelled on Sharon Stone's "Basic Instinct" character.

    (I need to get out more.)
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    "§ynchronizer" <Luke @TheForce.com> wrote in message
    > On 17 Jul 2005 01:59:28 -0700, adrian.swiatkowski@gmail.com wrote:

    did anyone think Hernandez = Cesar, i only got to see
    >>the scene once, but i did wonder at the time

    Hernandex doesn't look all that much like Cesar, you can see him more
    clearly in "The Introduction" short that comes with the soundtrack CD.

Games Video Games