Vid Card for sale

I'm selling my geo2 MX 400 64MB card. Anyone interested in buying this card?
What is it worth?
5 answers Last reply
More about card sale

    "John Smith" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I'm selling my geo2 MX 400 64MB card. Anyone interested in buying this
    > card?
    > What is it worth?

    $10

    "Richard Dower" <richarddower@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "John Smith" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > I'm selling my geo2 MX 400 64MB card. Anyone interested in buying this
    > > card?
    > > What is it worth?
    > >

    > $10

    That's about right. Guys are selling brand new ones off Ebay with a buy it
    now of $10-14.

    John Smith wrote:
    What is it worth?

    A couple of toffee's and a bottle cap.

    Matt

    "GLYTCH (A.K.A. PYRO-Maniak)" <GLYTCH_2k4@msn.com> wrote in message
    > John Smith wrote:
    > What is it worth?
    >
    > A couple of toffee's and a bottle cap.
    >
    > Matt

    I would only give him the bottle cap if I also got a monitor with it.

    Phil wrote:
    > "GLYTCH (A.K.A. PYRO-Maniak)" <GLYTCH_2k4@msn.com> wrote in message
    >> John Smith wrote:
    >> What is it worth?
    >>
    >> A couple of toffee's and a bottle cap.
    >>
    >> Matt
    >>

    > I would only give him the bottle cap if I also got a monitor with it.

    now THATs a good buy!

    Matt

Nvidia Graphics