Vid Card for sale

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
August 6, 2004 11:45:36 PM

I'm selling my geo2 MX 400 64MB card. Anyone interested in buying this card?
What is it worth?

More about : vid card sale

Anonymous
August 7, 2004 7:48:14 AM

"John Smith" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm selling my geo2 MX 400 64MB card. Anyone interested in buying this
> card?
> What is it worth?

$10
August 7, 2004 9:00:11 AM

"Richard Dower" <richarddower@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "John Smith" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I'm selling my geo2 MX 400 64MB card. Anyone interested in buying this
> > card?
> > What is it worth?
> >

> $10

That's about right. Guys are selling brand new ones off Ebay with a buy it
now of $10-14.
August 7, 2004 8:02:58 PM

John Smith wrote:
What is it worth?

A couple of toffee's and a bottle cap.

Matt
August 7, 2004 9:23:00 PM

"GLYTCH (A.K.A. PYRO-Maniak)" <GLYTCH_2k4@msn.com> wrote in message
> John Smith wrote:
> What is it worth?
>
> A couple of toffee's and a bottle cap.
>
> Matt

I would only give him the bottle cap if I also got a monitor with it.
Anonymous
August 7, 2004 10:42:50 PM

Phil wrote:
> "GLYTCH (A.K.A. PYRO-Maniak)" <GLYTCH_2k4@msn.com> wrote in message
>> John Smith wrote:
>> What is it worth?
>>
>> A couple of toffee's and a bottle cap.
>>
>> Matt
>>

> I would only give him the bottle cap if I also got a monitor with it.

now THATs a good buy!

Matt
!