Netscreen XP5 and Remote Desktop connection

I'm trying to set-up remote desktop connection on multiple computers in
my office, but I don't even know where to start. We have at least 2 if
not 3 ip address and what point in time one of our 3 ip addresses was
set to remote connect to one of computers. I want to set it so you
connect to certain ports so multiple computers can sue one ip. My
problem is I don't have very much networking knowledge and don't even
know how or where the one remote connection was set up. We are running
a netscreen XP5 and the wording in the set-up confuses me like trust
and un-trust. I doubt anyone will be able to help me since I am so
lost, but I figured I give it a try.

I will be happy to give you more info, but when you ask pretend you are
talking to a retarded monkey so that we are on the same page.

Thanks ;)

In article <1125428716.332033.274060@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
<nzahedi@gmail.com> wrote:
>I'm trying to set-up remote desktop connection on multiple computers in
>my office, but I don't even know where to start. We have at least 2 if
>not 3 ip address and what point in time one of our 3 ip addresses was
>set to remote connect to one of computers. I want to set it so you
>connect to certain ports so multiple computers can sue one ip. My
>problem is I don't have very much networking knowledge and don't even
>know how or where the one remote connection was set up. We are running
>a netscreen XP5 and the wording in the set-up confuses me like trust
>and un-trust. I doubt anyone will be able to help me since I am so
>lost, but I figured I give it a try.

This should get you started...

http://www.netscreenforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1544

alan

nzahedi@gmail.com wrote:
> I'm trying to set-up remote desktop connection on multiple computers in
> my office, but I don't even know where to start. We have at least 2 if
> not 3 ip address and what point in time one of our 3 ip addresses was
> set to remote connect to one of computers. I want to set it so you
> connect to certain ports so multiple computers can sue one ip. My
> problem is I don't have very much networking knowledge and don't even
> know how or where the one remote connection was set up. We are running
> a netscreen XP5 and the wording in the set-up confuses me like trust
> and un-trust. I doubt anyone will be able to help me since I am so
> lost, but I figured I give it a try.

Because you're going to offer access to your company's network, perhaps
it would be the best idea for you to mandate someone, who has experiences
with this topic.

This does not sound like a harmless experiment, what you're describing.

Yours,
VB.
deutschen Schlafzimmern passiert".
Harald Schmidt zum "Weltjugendtag"

Thats a great forum, thanks for the link. I learned alot from that site
and decided to make a go for it, i created a virtual port and
everything following what others had done, but it is still not working.
I wanted to post my config file there, but I can't seem to register
there (it errors out). I might be blind, but I couldn't find an e-mail
to contact an admin to see what the deal is.

Thanks for your help,

NZ