Device manager shows my 6800 GT running on PCI bus.

Mir

Distinguished
Jul 2, 2004

Card runs fast though, why does it show up on the PCI bus and how can I make
it show up on AGP bus in device manager?

"mir" <mir@mir.no> wrote in message news:I6YRc.121313$eM2.44109@attbi_s51...
> Card runs fast though, why does it show up on the PCI bus and how can I
make
> it show up on AGP bus in device manager?

Try installing/reinstalling your motherboard chipset drivers.

Gaffer

"mir" <mir@mir.no> wrote in message news:I6YRc.121313$eM2.44109@attbi_s51...
> Card runs fast though, why does it show up on the PCI bus and how can I
make
> it show up on AGP bus in device manager?

You may need to go into the bios and change something from "PCI" to "AGP".

--
Gaffer