GEforce 6800

pat

Expert

With all the makers out there how can I find out which one has the best rep
for making the Geforce 6800? evga, leadtek, msi?

Thanks,
Pat

Hi,

Just my 2 pence worth but...I'm going for the MSI one because I have
an MSI motherboard (NEO2).

They have won awards for their stuff in the past.

Regards,
Paul

Pat wrote:

> With all the makers out there how can I find out which one has the best rep
> for making the Geforce 6800? evga, leadtek, msi?
>
> Thanks,
> Pat

ozman

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2003

I like MSI also but the eVga comes with Far Cry.

"Pat" <pcgr1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> With all the makers out there how can I find out which one has the best
rep
> for making the Geforce 6800? evga, leadtek, msi?
>
> Thanks,
> Pat

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

"Pat" <pcgr1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> With all the makers out there how can I find out which one has the best
rep
> for making the Geforce 6800? evga, leadtek, msi?

Gainward Golden Sample.

Solid performance, ability to OC, great customer service.