SA PC: WHy do my weapons keep disappearing?

Nobody wrote:

> And, no, I wasn't out of ammo

you mean when you do certain jobs? It will take some guns off you and
give you the mission gun.
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

nobody

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2003

Paul Heslop <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in news:42D76A86.99BE6690
@blueyonder.co.uk:

> Nobody wrote:
>>
>> And, no, I wasn't out of ammo
>
> you mean when you do certain jobs? It will take some guns off you and
> give you the mission gun.

maybe that's it

Nobody wrote:

> Paul Heslop <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in news:42D76A86.99BE6690
> @blueyonder.co.uk:
>
> > Nobody wrote:
> >>
> >> And, no, I wasn't out of ammo
> >
> > you mean when you do certain jobs? It will take some guns off you and
> > give you the mission gun.
>
> maybe that's it

most likely... it's a bastard but there's nothing you can do but be
aware that it might happen and go get some new ones