St. Mark's Bistro won't spawn

I've got the key card and done all visible missions in LV, however, St.
Marks's and The Heist won't spawn. Before i got the key, Woozie kept
calling me to see if i got the key. now that i have it, nothing is
spawning. the only missions showing are millie dates and the quarry.
thanks, jb

that's it. there's an airplane mission (NOE) that i need to do. that
should get me back on track. thanks for the input.

lost in the black forest wrote:

> I've got the key card and done all visible missions in LV, however, St.
> Marks's and The Heist won't spawn. Before i got the key, Woozie kept
> calling me to see if i got the key. now that i have it, nothing is
> spawning. the only missions showing are millie dates and the quarry.
> thanks, jb

Have you looked for either a green dollar sign or I think a small
white blob?
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

sky

Distinguished
May 30, 2001

"Paul Heslop" wrote...

> Have you looked for either a green dollar sign or I think a small
> white blob?

With 'white blob' you say the white dice ? (At the casinò ...)

I have to say that finally thanks to the PC version now I know what exactly
the 'white blob' was in the PS2 version ....

About the original question .... you must see at least a green dollar sign
.... or maybe you have to go somewhere in the north-west area because you
received a call by The Truth maybe ...

Bye
Sky

Sky wrote:

> "Paul Heslop" wrote...
>
> > Have you looked for either a green dollar sign or I think a small
> > white blob?
>
> With 'white blob' you say the white dice ? (At the casinò ...)

probly I'm half blind! :O)

> I have to say that finally thanks to the PC version now I know what exactly
> the 'white blob' was in the PS2 version ....
>
> About the original question .... you must see at least a green dollar sign
> ... or maybe you have to go somewhere in the north-west area because you
> received a call by The Truth maybe ...
>
> Bye
> Sky
I think people sometimes forget phonecalls

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/