St. Mark's Bistro won't spawn

I've got the key card and done all visible missions in LV, however, St.
Marks's and The Heist won't spawn. Before i got the key, Woozie kept
calling me to see if i got the key. now that i have it, nothing is
spawning. the only missions showing are millie dates and the quarry.
thanks, jb
4 answers Last reply
More about mark bistro spawn

    that's it. there's an airplane mission (NOE) that i need to do. that
    should get me back on track. thanks for the input.

    lost in the black forest wrote:

    > I've got the key card and done all visible missions in LV, however, St.
    > Marks's and The Heist won't spawn. Before i got the key, Woozie kept
    > calling me to see if i got the key. now that i have it, nothing is
    > spawning. the only missions showing are millie dates and the quarry.
    > thanks, jb

    Have you looked for either a green dollar sign or I think a small
    white blob?
    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look

    "Paul Heslop" wrote...

    > Have you looked for either a green dollar sign or I think a small
    > white blob?

    With 'white blob' you say the white dice ? (At the casinò ...)

    I have to say that finally thanks to the PC version now I know what exactly
    the 'white blob' was in the PS2 version ....

    About the original question .... you must see at least a green dollar sign
    .... or maybe you have to go somewhere in the north-west area because you
    received a call by The Truth maybe ...

    Bye
    Sky

    Sky wrote:

    > "Paul Heslop" wrote...
    >
    > > Have you looked for either a green dollar sign or I think a small
    > > white blob?
    >
    > With 'white blob' you say the white dice ? (At the casinò ...)

    probly I'm half blind! :O)

    > I have to say that finally thanks to the PC version now I know what exactly
    > the 'white blob' was in the PS2 version ....
    >
    > About the original question .... you must see at least a green dollar sign
    > ... or maybe you have to go somewhere in the north-west area because you
    > received a call by The Truth maybe ...
    >
    > Bye
    > Sky
    I think people sometimes forget phonecalls

    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/