Burning CD and DVD's

Last response: in Computer Brands
February 5, 2005 1:43:27 AM

Hi all.., I'm trying to burn some music I downloaded from Napster to either
DVD+R's or DVD-RW's using Nero 6 on my Gateway 9300 Pro through it's
internal DVD/CD ROM. It plays movies and DC's great, but do ALL DVD/CD
ROM's have the ability to write or burn also? If not.., what to do?

More about : burning dvd

Anonymous
February 5, 2005 1:43:28 AM

81mm wrote:

> Hi all.., I'm trying to burn some music I downloaded from Napster to either
> DVD+R's or DVD-RW's using Nero 6 on my Gateway 9300 Pro through it's
> internal DVD/CD ROM. It plays movies and DC's great, but do ALL DVD/CD
> ROM's have the ability to write or burn also? If not.., what to do?

No, one must have a DVD or CD writer to burn the discs. You best
alternative is an external burner and perhaps a USB 2.0 PCMIA card. It
will probably be fairly costly to do so.
!