Burning CD and DVD's

Hi all.., I'm trying to burn some music I downloaded from Napster to either
DVD+R's or DVD-RW's using Nero 6 on my Gateway 9300 Pro through it's
internal DVD/CD ROM. It plays movies and DC's great, but do ALL DVD/CD
ROM's have the ability to write or burn also? If not.., what to do?
1 answer Last reply
More about burning

    81mm wrote:

    > Hi all.., I'm trying to burn some music I downloaded from Napster to either
    > DVD+R's or DVD-RW's using Nero 6 on my Gateway 9300 Pro through it's
    > internal DVD/CD ROM. It plays movies and DC's great, but do ALL DVD/CD
    > ROM's have the ability to write or burn also? If not.., what to do?

    No, one must have a DVD or CD writer to burn the discs. You best
    alternative is an external burner and perhaps a USB 2.0 PCMIA card. It
    will probably be fairly costly to do so.

Gateway DVD Burner CD-Rom Computers