American TXT file

I remember there was an American TXT file for VC that renamed the cars, Does
anyone know if there is one for GTA: SA and if so, where it can be found?

Thanks
Gary

--

-- http://compute-it.net/
--We use duct tape to fix everything, GOD used NAILS!

    "Gary Kendall" <gkendall@neo.rr.com> wrote in

    > I remember there was an American TXT file for VC that renamed the
    > cars, Does anyone know if there is one for GTA: SA and if so, where it
    > can be found?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Gary

    Try this one:

    http://www.edgefiles.com/file.x?
    id=/gtagaming.com/www/sanandreas/mods/realcars.zip

    Okay, Call me stupid, but I went there, but could not find it at all. Any
    ideas?

    Gary

    --

    "Gary Kendall" <gkendall@neo.rr.com> wrote in news:uAZBe.24621$zY4.23570
    @tornado.ohiordc.rr.com:

    > Okay, Call me stupid, but I went there, but could not find it at all. Any
    > ideas?
    >
    > Gary

    Try clicking on the FTP2.EDGEFILES.COM link under 'Download Servers' and it
    should prompt you to D/L immediately. The filename is realcars.zip.

Cars American Games Video Games