American TXT file

Last response: in Video Games
July 15, 2005 7:40:36 PM

I remember there was an American TXT file for VC that renamed the cars, Does
anyone know if there is one for GTA: SA and if so, where it can be found?

Thanks
Gary

--

-- http://compute-it.net/
--We use duct tape to fix everything, GOD used NAILS!

More about : american txt file

Anonymous
July 15, 2005 9:00:23 PM

"Gary Kendall" <gkendall@neo.rr.com> wrote in

> I remember there was an American TXT file for VC that renamed the
> cars, Does anyone know if there is one for GTA: SA and if so, where it
> can be found?
>
> Thanks
> Gary

Try this one:

http://www.edgefiles.com/file.x?
id=/gtagaming.com/www/sanandreas/mods/realcars.zip
Anonymous
July 16, 2005 5:40:42 AM

Okay, Call me stupid, but I went there, but could not find it at all. Any
ideas?

Gary

--

-- http://compute-it.net/
--We use duct tape to fix everything, GOD used NAILS!

> Try this one:
>
> http://www.edgefiles.com/file.x?
> id=/gtagaming.com/www/sanandreas/mods/realcars.zip
Anonymous
July 16, 2005 6:55:49 AM

"Gary Kendall" <gkendall@neo.rr.com> wrote in news:uAZBe.24621$zY4.23570
@tornado.ohiordc.rr.com:

> Okay, Call me stupid, but I went there, but could not find it at all. Any
> ideas?
>
> Gary

Try clicking on the FTP2.EDGEFILES.COM link under 'Download Servers' and it
should prompt you to D/L immediately. The filename is realcars.zip.
!