Cards & Ebay

I've seen 9800pros on ebay bids starting at .01 a pennie. Lots of them in
fact. Can this be a legit thing?

mark

"John Smith" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I've seen 9800pros on ebay bids starting at .01 a pennie. Lots of them in
> fact. Can this be a legit thing?

They start at .01 but if you look at the ones that the auctions are almost
over you'll see they usually end up at around $180.00+ US Dollars after the
bid is won. You can't buy them for .01

John Smith wrote:

> I've seen 9800pros

any related to this newsgroup?

They START out at a penny. It's known as Bidding. Check out the price that
it finally sells for a week later after the bidding is concluded.

--
DaveW

"John Smith" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I've seen 9800pros on ebay bids starting at .01 a pennie. Lots of them in
> fact. Can this be a legit thing?

Check the feebacks of the seller. If they've
done a lot of transactions with over 99%
positive feedbacks, then you can be very
confident. If it's under 97%, or virtually
no transactions, then I'll start to worry.

BTW, you need to check closing prices to get an idea,
from an advanced search, not the starting bids. Best
bids can sometimes increase dramatically in the last
hour or so.

RayO