properties with garages

Aside from the ones at the Johnson's House and at the garage in San
Fiero, are there other properties you can buy that have vehicle
storage? If so, where? I admit to being totally lazy and not wanting
to look around for them myself.

I also admit that I am a customized car-collecting nut... I don't ever
drive them, I just wipe them with a soft diaper every once in a while.

Thx,
Gerald

should we just come over there and play the game for you?

just use the map

cgmoore@icx.net wrote in news:1121445697.444855.235860
@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> Aside from the ones at the Johnson's House and at the garage in San
> Fiero, are there other properties you can buy that have vehicle
> storage? If so, where? I admit to being totally lazy and not wanting
> to look around for them myself.
>
> I also admit that I am a customized car-collecting nut... I don't ever
> drive them, I just wipe them with a soft diaper every once in a while.
>
> Thx,
> Gerald

This is only about half or so:

Los Santos
- house north of the airport
- beach house near the pier

San Fierro
- block west of the gym
- the 2 houses that are most north (not the Chinatown property)

Las Venturas
- almost all of the suburb houses have garages