Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Change the My documents folder isntead of c: to d:

Last response: in Windows 7
November 21, 2010 6:23:33 PM


Was so easy in windows XP to change the My documents folder to another location in d: for example.

How can be this done in w7

a b $ Windows 7
November 21, 2010 6:34:17 PM

Right-click on "My Documents" and choose "Properties". Select the "Location" tab. Click the "Move..." button. Select appropriate location. Click OK.