Nvidia GE Force4 MX420 and Proshow Gold

Hello

I have a GeForce4 MX420 on an XP system. I had to install the most recent
drivers (July 2004 version 6.1.77) to get Nero 6 CD/DVD burner to work but I
still cannot get ProShow to run properly. When I try to burn a DVD it closes
within seconds. If I start in safe mode - on the second monitor, it all runs

Any ideas

--
Yours

Geoffrey Pocock

To reply please remove NOSPAM

That card is NOT stable with the newer FX series drivers. You need to
revert to the older 45.23 driver for stability with that older card.

--
DaveW

"Geoffrey Pocock" <geoffrey@gNOSPAMpocock.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hello
>
> I have a GeForce4 MX420 on an XP system. I had to install the most recent
> drivers (July 2004 version 6.1.77) to get Nero 6 CD/DVD burner to work but
> still cannot get ProShow to run properly. When I try to burn a DVD it
closes
> within seconds. If I start in safe mode - on the second monitor, it all
runs

> Any ideas
>

> --
> Yours
>
> Geoffrey Pocock
>
> To reply please remove NOSPAM

Thank you for that. I have reverted to 45.23 and Nero works OK but I still
cannot get the Photodex ProShow to burn DVDs. I have contacted their
technical support but so far no response. If I find a solution, I will let
you know.

Yours

Geoffrey Pocock