Game-Guess the Setup

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
August 16, 2004 3:19:29 AM

Okay,lets see if anyone can guess what my upgraded PC is from one benchmark

3DMark 2001-15,194
Hint:AMD ,Nvidia

More about : game guess setup

August 16, 2004 11:19:32 PM

Well if you were Skybuck Flying I would guess a PII450 with an FX5200

"YanquiDawg" <yanquidawg@aol.com> wrote in message
> Okay,lets see if anyone can guess what my upgraded PC is from one
benchmark

> 3DMark 2001-15,194
> Hint:AMD ,Nvidia
Anonymous
August 17, 2004 1:42:16 AM

I think with that score he is running around a 3200+ with a 5600 or 5700 Ultra.
Related resources
August 17, 2004 3:31:50 AM

PRIVATE1964 wrote:
> I think with that score he is running around a 3200+ with a 5600 or 5700 Ultra.

I got a mate with a XP2400+ and an Asus AX800XT-PE who gets around the
same! If it weren't for the hints that would have been my guess ;)

--
Les
AMD64 3200+

Athlon 1.4 with a TNT2 Ultra?

"YanquiDawg" <yanquidawg@aol.com> wrote in message
> Okay,lets see if anyone can guess what my upgraded PC is from one
benchmark

> 3DMark 2001-15,194
> Hint:AMD ,Nvidia
Anonymous
August 18, 2004 1:07:58 AM

>Athlon 1.4 with a TNT2 Ultra?

You lose big time with that guess!
Anonymous
August 18, 2004 1:34:57 PM

> >Athlon 1.4 with a TNT2 Ultra?
"PRIVATE1964" exclaimed
> You lose big time with that guess!

LOL. Do ya think so? Hmmmm.... Geforce 2, maybe?
Anonymous
August 18, 2004 8:39:47 PM

>LOL. Do ya think so? Hmmmm.... Geforce 2, maybe?

Hmmmmmmmm...could be, but I doubt it try again.
Anonymous
August 18, 2004 11:53:15 PM

No Soup for you!!

>> >Athlon 1.4 with a TNT2 Ultra?
Anonymous
August 19, 2004 1:23:45 AM

>No Soup for you!!

Were still waiting for the answer.

So what is the setup? Do I win a free trip to Disney World?
!