Game-Guess the Setup

Okay,lets see if anyone can guess what my upgraded PC is from one benchmark

3DMark 2001-15,194
Hint:AMD ,Nvidia
9 answers Last reply
More about game guess setup

    Well if you were Skybuck Flying I would guess a PII450 with an FX5200

    "YanquiDawg" <yanquidawg@aol.com> wrote in message
    > Okay,lets see if anyone can guess what my upgraded PC is from one
    benchmark

    > 3DMark 2001-15,194
    > Hint:AMD ,Nvidia

    I think with that score he is running around a 3200+ with a 5600 or 5700 Ultra.

    PRIVATE1964 wrote:
    > I think with that score he is running around a 3200+ with a 5600 or 5700 Ultra.

    I got a mate with a XP2400+ and an Asus AX800XT-PE who gets around the
    same! If it weren't for the hints that would have been my guess ;)

    --
    Les
    AMD64 3200+

    Athlon 1.4 with a TNT2 Ultra?

    "YanquiDawg" <yanquidawg@aol.com> wrote in message
    > Okay,lets see if anyone can guess what my upgraded PC is from one
    benchmark

    > 3DMark 2001-15,194
    > Hint:AMD ,Nvidia

    >Athlon 1.4 with a TNT2 Ultra?

    You lose big time with that guess!

    > >Athlon 1.4 with a TNT2 Ultra?
    "PRIVATE1964" exclaimed
    > You lose big time with that guess!

    LOL. Do ya think so? Hmmmm.... Geforce 2, maybe?

    >LOL. Do ya think so? Hmmmm.... Geforce 2, maybe?

    Hmmmmmmmm...could be, but I doubt it try again.

    No Soup for you!!

    >> >Athlon 1.4 with a TNT2 Ultra?

    >No Soup for you!!

    Were still waiting for the answer.

    So what is the setup? Do I win a free trip to Disney World?

Nvidia Games AMD Graphics