Nvidia GeForce4 128Meg 440MMX - Cooling Fan Not Working

hi,

I reported a problem a few weeks ago and someone suggested it might be due
to over heating so I opened my PC up to discover the fan wasn't spinning.

So I think i need a new fan. Can i just buy a cooling fan and plug it in to
card or would i need a new card altogether?

If I can get a new fan can anyone suggest a UK supplier? i can't find any
searching on google.

Thanks,

chrisB

SP