Nvidia WDM Video Capture (universal)

I am new to this so if anyone can help I would appreciate it.

I have a Gforce MX4000
I have tried to load the drivers for the TV Capture and keep getting the
message that "this device cannot start (code 10)" Does anyone know what
that means?
Can anyone help with the driver which is:
Nvidia WDM Video Capture (universal)
Many thanks
Dave
4 answers Last reply
More about nvidia video capture universal

    "D Tucker" <datucker@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > I am new to this so if anyone can help I would appreciate it.
    >
    > I have a Gforce MX4000
    > I have tried to load the drivers for the TV Capture and keep getting the
    > message that "this device cannot start (code 10)" Does anyone know what
    > that means?
    > Can anyone help with the driver which is:
    > Nvidia WDM Video Capture (universal)
    > Many thanks
    > Dave

    Is your video card a VIVO model? If it isnt, it does not have a video input
    or capture port so you cant/dont need to use the capture driver.

    I do not know sorry, its an MX4000 128Mb DDR TV DVI if that makes any sense.
    DAT

    On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 18:55:08 GMT "D Tucker" <datucker@ntlworld.com> meeped :

    >I am new to this so if anyone can help I would appreciate it.
    >
    >I have a Gforce MX4000
    >I have tried to load the drivers for the TV Capture and keep getting the
    >message that "this device cannot start (code 10)" Does anyone know what
    >that means?
    >Can anyone help with the driver which is:
    >Nvidia WDM Video Capture (universal)
    >Many thanks
    >Dave

    sometimes "initialising" the cap drivers with AMCAP (a really basic microsoft
    capture program) will work.
    --

    ) ___ ______

    >I do not know sorry, its an MX4000 128Mb DDR TV DVI if that makes any
    >sense.
    > DAT

    You're out of luck. The card has neither an inbuilt TV tuner nor a video-in
    connector. The 'TV' in the name refers to TV ~output~ ( video-out ),
    meaning the picture you see on your computer monitor can also be sent to a
    TV, or to a VCR for recording for that matter.

    Tony.

Nvidia Video Capture Graphics