  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics Cards
Anonymous
August 19, 2004 10:55:08 PM

I am new to this so if anyone can help I would appreciate it.

I have a Gforce MX4000
I have tried to load the drivers for the TV Capture and keep getting the
message that "this device cannot start (code 10)" Does anyone know what
that means?
Can anyone help with the driver which is:
Nvidia WDM Video Capture (universal)
Many thanks
Dave

More about : nvidia wdm video capture universal

Anonymous
August 19, 2004 10:55:09 PM

"D Tucker" <datucker@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> I am new to this so if anyone can help I would appreciate it.
>
> I have a Gforce MX4000
> I have tried to load the drivers for the TV Capture and keep getting the
> message that "this device cannot start (code 10)" Does anyone know what
> that means?
> Can anyone help with the driver which is:
> Nvidia WDM Video Capture (universal)
> Many thanks
> Dave

Is your video card a VIVO model? If it isnt, it does not have a video input
or capture port so you cant/dont need to use the capture driver.
Anonymous
August 20, 2004 12:21:15 AM

I do not know sorry, its an MX4000 128Mb DDR TV DVI if that makes any sense.
DAT

"Biz" <biznospam@notatt.net> wrote in message

> "D Tucker" <datucker@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> > I am new to this so if anyone can help I would appreciate it.
> >
> > I have a Gforce MX4000
> > I have tried to load the drivers for the TV Capture and keep getting the
> > message that "this device cannot start (code 10)" Does anyone know
what
> > that means?
> > Can anyone help with the driver which is:
> > Nvidia WDM Video Capture (universal)
> > Many thanks
> > Dave
> >
> Is your video card a VIVO model? If it isnt, it does not have a video
input
> or capture port so you cant/dont need to use the capture driver.

August 20, 2004 2:58:43 AM

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 18:55:08 GMT "D Tucker" <datucker@ntlworld.com> meeped :

>I am new to this so if anyone can help I would appreciate it.
>
>I have a Gforce MX4000
>I have tried to load the drivers for the TV Capture and keep getting the
>message that "this device cannot start (code 10)" Does anyone know what
>that means?
>Can anyone help with the driver which is:
>Nvidia WDM Video Capture (universal)
>Many thanks
>Dave

sometimes "initialising" the cap drivers with AMCAP (a really basic microsoft
capture program) will work.
--

>I do not know sorry, its an MX4000 128Mb DDR TV DVI if that makes any
>sense.
> DAT

You're out of luck. The card has neither an inbuilt TV tuner nor a video-in
connector. The 'TV' in the name refers to TV ~output~ ( video-out ),
meaning the picture you see on your computer monitor can also be sent to a
TV, or to a VCR for recording for that matter.

Tony.