BFG 6800 Ultra

Anyone know when BFG is releasing their Nvidia 6800 OC Ultra video
card? All I ever see on their website is for pre-orders.

--Matt

Aardvark

> Anyone know when BFG is releasing their Nvidia 6800 OC Ultra video
> card? All I ever see on their website is for pre-orders.

What does BFG stand for? A company?

I have one, in fact, I just got it today. It is brand new, never
opened, still in it's original
shrink wrap. I'll be listing it in on Ebay, but I'll be willing
to sell it privately.
roller11@comcast.net

Jeff B

www.bfgtech.com

On 20 Aug 2004 12:54:22 -0700, matt@killermookie.org (Matthew Sims)
wrote:

>Anyone know when BFG is releasing their Nvidia 6800 OC Ultra video
>card? All I ever see on their website is for pre-orders.
>
>--Matt

Companies like BFG don't want to screw over their retail partners by
undercutting prices, so until all their partners have a healthy stock
you probably won't see them offering anything direct.