geforce FX opengl bug ?

Hi,
I got an MSI VTD 128 geforce fx 5900,using forceware 61.77, Athlon XP 2000+
and 640 Mb ram on a dfi AD 75 motherboard, using bi screen configuration.
I installed Doom III, launched it, but nothing shows : it stays on the
I reinstalled Quake III : the game launches but my pc crashes after some
minutes playing.
So I installed another Open GL application(GL Excess), and same again, the
demo crashes after some minutes.
Everything is fine with DirectX application.
Does anybody have the same problem with Open GL programms, or heard about
that?
Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about geforce opengl

    Does it work without your "bi screen" confirguration? My Aopen FX5900 with
    61.76 drivers runs DoomIII well - but only using a straight screen!

    "Aeternus Methos" <methos45@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I got an MSI VTD 128 geforce fx 5900,using forceware 61.77, Athlon XP
    2000+
    > and 640 Mb ram on a dfi AD 75 motherboard, using bi screen configuration.
    > I installed Doom III, launched it, but nothing shows : it stays on the
    > I reinstalled Quake III : the game launches but my pc crashes after some
    > minutes playing.
    > So I installed another Open GL application(GL Excess), and same again, the
    > demo crashes after some minutes.
    > Everything is fine with DirectX application.
    > Does anybody have the same problem with Open GL programms, or heard about
    > that?
    > Thanks.

Nvidia Geforce Graphics