geforce FX opengl bug ?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
August 22, 2004 6:41:36 PM

Hi,
I got an MSI VTD 128 geforce fx 5900,using forceware 61.77, Athlon XP 2000+
and 640 Mb ram on a dfi AD 75 motherboard, using bi screen configuration.
I installed Doom III, launched it, but nothing shows : it stays on the
I reinstalled Quake III : the game launches but my pc crashes after some
minutes playing.
So I installed another Open GL application(GL Excess), and same again, the
demo crashes after some minutes.
Everything is fine with DirectX application.
Does anybody have the same problem with Open GL programms, or heard about
that?
Thanks.

More about : geforce opengl bug

August 22, 2004 8:42:33 PM

Does it work without your "bi screen" confirguration? My Aopen FX5900 with
61.76 drivers runs DoomIII well - but only using a straight screen!

!