Bike School - problem with stoppie

Paul

Splendid

Anyone have this problem - I can do a Stoppie driving around on a bike
normally but in the bike school test the bike stops while between the cones
without me pressing anyhing..... and I can't get any score.....

"Paul" <wf1000xg@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Anyone have this problem - I can do a Stoppie driving around on a bike
> normally but in the bike school test the bike stops while between the
cones
> without me pressing anyhing..... and I can't get any score.....

Not sure if this is right, but the AI of the game determines that you can't
possibly continue the stoppie with the current orientation and speed without
pressing the right keys.

For example, if your current deceleration means the back will drop before
you get out of the cones, the lesson ends (as there's no way you can
recover). Just speculation on my part...

Paul wrote:
> Anyone have this problem - I can do a Stoppie driving around on a
> bike normally but in the bike school test the bike stops while
> between the cones without me pressing anyhing..... and I can't get
> any score.....

I gave up on that test. Could not get the bike to do a stoppie at all. (PC
version).

--

(O) e n o n e

You need to start your stoppie (there is some English in there somewhere)
before you get to the cones as you need to be on one wheel all the way
through the cones, give it a try stopping earlier than you normally would. I
had loads of trouble with this one but cracked it in the end.
Hope this is of some help.
Treacadelic

"Oenone" <oenone@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Paul wrote:
> > Anyone have this problem - I can do a Stoppie driving around on a
> > bike normally but in the bike school test the bike stops while
> > between the cones without me pressing anyhing..... and I can't get
> > any score.....
>
> I gave up on that test. Could not get the bike to do a stoppie at all. (PC
> version).
>
> --
>
> (O) e n o n e

sky

Distinguished
May 30, 2001

"Paul" wrote...
> Anyone have this problem - I can do a Stoppie driving around on a bike
> normally but in the bike school test the bike stops while between the
> cones without me pressing anyhing..... and I can't get any score.....

Try to start the stoppie, and then try to accelerate and move left and right
to stay between the cones ...

I've done it by doing this ...

Bye
Sky

"Paul" <wf1000xg@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Anyone have this problem - I can do a Stoppie driving around on a bike
> normally but in the bike school test the bike stops while between the
> cones without me pressing anyhing..... and I can't get any score.....

If your back wheel touches the ground AT ALL between the cones, the bike
stops and the test is over. Start the stoppie (yes, that's right) before you
pass the first pair of cones, and then let go of the brake once your bike is
at 45 degrees. You should coast to the end. Once you have passed the last
pair of cones, you can drive normally.