Will/Can Nvidia patch 3Dc?

I'm curious, can or will Nvidia make a patch that will support 3Dc? Is it
possible?

My understanding was that as long as ATi exposes the extension/capability (which
I believe they have), it is available for use by any card marker/IHV. 3Dc is
not proprietary AFAIK. Whether or not other IHV's like nVidia will do so is
another matter entirely.

Peace & God Bless,

$muvMoney
John 14:27 & Numbers 6:24

John Eisner wrote:
> I'm curious, can or will Nvidia make a patch that will support 3Dc? Is it
> possible?

TRENDING THREADS