3.2Ghz P4

mark

i have no idea if i can get this, but if i'm able to get an nvidia card, can my
"P4 / 3.2Ghz with 1gb ddram" handle the geforce 6800 gt or ultra?

regards.

"Mark" <mark345934@centerville.com> wrote in message
>i have no idea if i can get this, but if i'm able to get an nvidia card,
>can my
> "P4 / 3.2Ghz with 1gb ddram" handle the geforce 6800 gt or ultra?
>
> regards.

Handle?...it's a must!

Th real question is which motherboard are you using. But, probably, Yes.

--
DaveW

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 00:52:37 GMT, "Mark" <mark345934@centerville.com>
wrote:

>i have no idea if i can get this, but if i'm able to get an nvidia card, can my
>"P4 / 3.2Ghz with 1gb ddram" handle the geforce 6800 gt or ultra?

A P3 motherboard can handle a 6800GT / Ultra... so what are ya
asking?

- - - - -
Remember: In the USA - it is dangeroud to draw or write about Heir Bush in a negative way. The police or SS are called, people threaten to kill you. (What country is this again?)

- Fahrenheit 9/11 - Unless you see it for yourself, don't call it "a bunch of lies"... that would be unAmerican.
- White House blows cover of an undercover agent because her husband said there were no WMD (before the USA started the war) - her job was finding terrorist.
God bless the land of the free. Where you can burn the Constitution... Ashcroft does it every day.