Leadtek A400 GT GPU temps ?

I am thinking about buying this card and just wanted to know how hot the
GPU get's with that big ass cooler on it , and if you like the card.
TIA.
R.B.

SP

i got an a350 and it cooks at about 60 degrees at the max so it porb will
get upto about 70 or maybe 80. but they are damn good cards from leaktek

hope this helps
sp