North Korea directs missiles towards Australia

wanamingo

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2012/04/02/N-Korea-rocket-launch-estimated-at-850M/UPI-57421333371627/?spt=hs&or=tn

I thought this was as funny as it is sad.

SEOUL, April 2 (UPI) -- North Korea's upcoming long-range rocket launch is estimated to cost $850 million, enough to feed 19 million people for one year, South Korea said.

A South Korean military officials said North Korea should spend the money on food for its hungry people, rather than rocket technology, Yonhap News Agency reported Monday.

"North Korea has suffered a deficit of 400,000 tons of food every year. So, the money could resolve the problem of food shortages for six years," the official told Yonhap.

North Korea said the rocket launch, which is opposed by the international community because of concerns the North is trying to test international ballistic missile technology banned under a U.N. resolution, is designed to put a satellite into orbit.

The launch coincides with the 100th anniversary of North Korea's founder Kim II Sung. Yonhap said North Korea is expected to spend $2 billion to celebrate the April 15th anniversary

White House Press Conference: MR. President, why did the missile crash?

President: It was made in Korea..

*drumroll.... cymbal*

I just hope the US and other nations do decide not to send the food aid.

Then when the North Koreans realise they are starving to death they will overthrow the fatcat nutjobs running their country.

The N Koreans know their government is run by fatcat like Kim Jong Un (are we suppose to use our imagination to comprehend "cat"?).

But the elite class owns almost everything in NK so it is very difficult to revolt against the government.

Not to mention CCP will do everything they can to make sure NK survive so that there is something between its border and the American military base.

The best way to cripple NK is to make Kim Jong Il's many son to fight against each other. That will require infiltration into the government to constantly stir up conflict of interest.

I think the CIA can do that if they really try hard.

wanamingo

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2011

I would make all three fight Liam Neeson. At the same time if they wanted.

It probably broke up just around (prior) to Max Q or at interstage separation (most likely between primary and second stage).

That or a critical telemetry error occured ...

Cant find any good video ... can someone upload some if it turns up please?

NK haven't perfected the fusion bomb yet. There is no way they have lightsaber.

Weapon hierarchy:

TNT<fission bomb<fusion bomb<Gundam<light saber<nunchaku<Fist of the North Star<Chuck Norris

There is a self destruction device in the rocket so even if it fails, it will not fall into the hands of the inferior capitalist, so they cannot learn and leap forward in progress like NK. :lol:

The satellite in the rocket is suppose to broadcast Song of General Kim Jong Il and Song of General Kim Il Sung.