Can anyone help with this strange nvidia problem.

Hi All

I have a nvidia geoforce fx 5200 overclocked card and the latest drivers and
everything works fine except links 2003.

When I run links 2003 (with or without the 1.02 links 2003 patch), links
starts fine but when I start a new round or quick game the golf hole comes
up like normall and the golfer and everything else appear normal except the
little window in the top right which is called camera view. In the camera
view window you should be able to move the aim marker about to where you
want but it either appears invisable ot very partly under the window. If I
move the window to a different part of the screen the the aim marker appears
correctly but when the screen renders for the next golf shot the aim marker
goes again and I have to move the camera view window to a different place
again so I can move the aim marker on it. Also when the golfer takes a shot
the ball should appear moving on the camera view window but it doesnt until
I move the window to a different place again (the ball moves proper on the
main golfer window). The problem is just with the smaller camera view
window. It seems that when links renders shots it renders the main window
with the golfer fine but it doesnt update the camera view window.

Any Ideas?

tool

Distinguished
Jul 5, 2004

Have you tried taking the overclock off? that sometimes causes strange
effects.

Any idea how to turn it off?

N. Williams
"Tool" <dragonarcher@adelphia-dot-net.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
> Have you tried taking the overclock off? that sometimes causes strange
> effects.

> troubleshooting newsgroups.

Same place you turned it on. Just select the "No Overclocking" option.