Watchguard firmware needed

Hi There.

(sorry 4 my poor english)

I've acquired a new customer that own 2 Watchguard: Firebox III 700
and SOHO 6 TC.

They have many problems. One is the continuous dosconnections of the
VPNs (10 times per day).

I wanna try to upgrade firmwares but my customer has an expired Live
Security agreement. He don't want to renew it and i think sw
upgradesto solve problems must be free !

So i ask you if anyone has it. Our current versions:

Firebox III 700:
WatchGuard Control Center: Version 6.20-B2372
Linux boot image for user(boot): 6.2.B1292
Root WatchGuard image(boot): 6.2.B1292
PPP Daemon(ppp): 6.2.B1292
Authentication Module(auth): 6.2.B1292
CryptoCard Authentication(authc): 6.2.B1292
Local Authentication(authl): 6.2.B1292
NT Authentication(authn): 6.2.B1292
Radius Authentication(authr): 6.2.B1292
SecureID Radius Authentication(auths): 6.2.B1292
Firebox DHCP Daemon (version 2)(dhcpd): 6.2.B1292
The DVCP client(dvcpcl): 6.2.B1292
firebox dynamic ip dhcp support(dyndhcp): 6.2.B1292
firebox dynamic ip pppoe(dynpppoe): 6.2.B1292
SSK Server(fbssl): 6.2.B1292
Firebox II-B(flash): 6.2.B1292
HTTP Daemon(httpd): 6.2.B1292
Hi/fn 7951 VPN Accelerator(hwhciph): 6.2.B1292
IPSec: strong software encryption(ipsec): 6.2.B1292
Network debugging tools(netdbg): 6.2.B1292
Proxies(proxy): 6.2.B1292
Remote USer VPN DOMESTIC(rvpn): 6.2.B1292
WatchGuard VPN DOMESTIC(vpn): 6.2.B1292
WebBlocker(wb): 6.2.B1292
IPSec: Hi/fn hardware encryption(xhipsec): 6.2.B1292

SOHO 6 TC:
Firewall 6.1.43 Dec 19 2002
Boot ROM 4.14
Platform WatchGuard SOHO 6 TC
Serial Number 6062100338A08

I thank very much anyone help me.

Bye from Italy
PC
2 answers Last reply
More about watchguard firmware needed

    In article <70flh1hdri5231fqg2859anj6lg1tutnke@4ax.com>,
    talebano@yahoo.it says...
    > Hi There.
    >
    > (sorry 4 my poor english)
    >
    > I've acquired a new customer that own 2 Watchguard: Firebox III 700
    > and SOHO 6 TC.
    >
    > They have many problems. One is the continuous dosconnections of the
    > VPNs (10 times per day).
    >
    > I wanna try to upgrade firmwares but my customer has an expired Live
    > Security agreement. He don't want to renew it and i think sw
    > upgradesto solve problems must be free !
    >
    > So i ask you if anyone has it. Our current versions:
    >
    > Firebox III 700:
    > WatchGuard Control Center: Version 6.20-B2372
    [snip]

    > SOHO 6 TC:
    > Firewall 6.1.43 Dec 19 2002
    > Boot ROM 4.14
    > Platform WatchGuard SOHO 6 TC
    > Serial Number 6062100338A08

    I hate to tell you this, but the cost of the agreement for the Firebox
    III is about $900 US and the SOHO is much cheaper.

    I'm willing to bet that you don't find anyone willing to GIVE you
    something they've paid good money for and you want for free.

    --

    spam999free@rrohio.com
    remove 999 in order to email me

    Why dont you check www.gajshield.com, i have used their software
    firewall for site to site vpn and it works pretty fine and it cost is
    also very economical
    Leythos wrote:
    > In article <70flh1hdri5231fqg2859anj6lg1tutnke@4ax.com>,
    > talebano@yahoo.it says...
    > > Hi There.
    > >
    > > (sorry 4 my poor english)
    > >
    > > I've acquired a new customer that own 2 Watchguard: Firebox III 700
    > > and SOHO 6 TC.
    > >
    > > They have many problems. One is the continuous dosconnections of the
    > > VPNs (10 times per day).
    > >
    > > I wanna try to upgrade firmwares but my customer has an expired Live
    > > Security agreement. He don't want to renew it and i think sw
    > > upgradesto solve problems must be free !
    > >
    > > So i ask you if anyone has it. Our current versions:
    > >
    > > Firebox III 700:
    > > WatchGuard Control Center: Version 6.20-B2372
    > [snip]
    > >
    > > SOHO 6 TC:
    > > Firewall 6.1.43 Dec 19 2002
    > > Boot ROM 4.14
    > > Platform WatchGuard SOHO 6 TC
    > > Serial Number 6062100338A08
    >
    > I hate to tell you this, but the cost of the agreement for the Firebox
    > III is about $900 US and the SOHO is much cheaper.
    >
    > I'm willing to bet that you don't find anyone willing to GIVE you
    > something they've paid good money for and you want for free.
    >
    > --
    >
    > spam999free@rrohio.com
    > remove 999 in order to email me

Firewalls Firebox Authentication Networking