geforce 4200ti video capturing?

what driver does the nvidea geforce 4200ti need to support video capturing?
1 answer Last reply
More about geforce 4200ti video capturing

    "Roos" <lightlysaltedwax@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > what driver does the nvidea geforce 4200ti need to support video
    capturing?

    I'd immediately replace that obvious knock-off model with an nVidIa card for
    starters. LOL

    Anyway, IF you have a VIVO card model, you install the WDM capture drivers.
    I dont believe there are any non-VIVO cards that have video input
    capabilities.

Nvidia Support Video Geforce Graphics