Inno3d Geforce FX5200 - Poor Display Quality

Tags:
  • Nvidia
  • Monitors
  • Geforce
  • Graphics
  • Displays
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
a b C Monitor
August 28, 2004 8:46:29 PM

I have just purchased a nVidia Inno3d Geforce FX5200 graphics card for my
computer mainly for its dual monitor display capabilities and I am
disappointed with the screen display quality on my second monitor. I am
running XP sp2 using a flat panel monitor as the main display (which is
fine) and a 17" CRT and the second output. I have tried swapping the
monitors round then the 17" CRT is fine and the flat panel not. Any one any
ideas please

Thank You

Alec Green

More about : inno3d geforce fx5200 poor display quality

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
August 29, 2004 12:28:39 AM

Which ports do you use to connect the monitors? Dual VGA ( D-Sub ) or
Dual DVI or one of each? Which connector has a clean signal?

The GeForce FX cards are supposed to have a noisy DVI output according
to a post on this ng a few months back, which makes it really bad for
high resolutions like 1600x1200@60Hz.

!