SA question

I just got to the stage where there's turf to defend and conquer. How do I
get my homies to follow me or get in a car with me? Or is that later on?
--
Mark
--

You can get hommies in your car by targeting them and then recruiting them
(default "g" key ??). I think respect level determines how many at once you

"GMpartsguy" <kb1cih@comBUZZOFFcast.net> wrote in message
> You can get hommies in your car by targeting them and then recruiting them
> (default "g" key ??). I think respect level determines how many at once
you
> can recruit.

Or the 'UP' button on the D-pad for xbox.

Sorry, it's the pc version. What command is g defaulted to? I remapped
everything for my nostromo n52 gamepad.

--
Mark
--

"Remo Shiva" <is003a7451@REMOVEblueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> "GMpartsguy" <kb1cih@comBUZZOFFcast.net> wrote in message
>> You can get hommies in your car by targeting them and then recruiting
>> them
>> (default "g" key ??). I think respect level determines how many at once
> you
>> can recruit.
>

> Or the 'UP' button on the D-pad for xbox.

Duh, I just found out myself. It's group control forward.

--
Mark