REQ: Recommended motherboard for P4 3.0gHz to run BFG 6800..

Ditching my INTEL D865PERL this week.

Anyone out there got any suggestions for a decent mobo with at least 4 PCI
slots and that works well with Linux and Windows?

Thanx..

"Nefilim" <nefilim@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Ditching my INTEL D865PERL this week.
>
> Anyone out there got any suggestions for a decent mobo with at least 4 PCI
> slots and that works well with Linux and Windows?
>
> Thanx..

Hi

I puchased this motherboard from Zip Zoom Fly about 5 months ago, and could
not be more pleased.

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=240135

It cost under $60.00, but out performs my friends more expensive Intel
Chipsets. This board is based on the VIA PT880, I have been using a ATI
9600 256 meg card. I just ordered a 6800GT, and expect no problems.

Thanks

Roland

"Nefilim" <nefilim@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Ditching my INTEL D865PERL this week.
>
> Anyone out there got any suggestions for a decent mobo with at least 4 PCI
> slots and that works well with Linux and Windows?
>
> Thanx..

asus p4c800 E

--

Margolis