SUSE 9.1 - Dual Monitors - What Nvidia Card?

Greetings,
I want to run dual monitors (Sony CDP-540E's) with SUSE 9.1 Pro. I've
been messing around with ATI's 9600 Pro but their drivers for Linux just
don't cut it. Obviously, this isn't a gaming machine so 3D isn't
important besides the rare game of TUX. My budget is around $175. Any
advice? TIA

Check SuSE's web site. They have a hardware database, that should answer
your question. They show which cards are "fully" supported, vs. those that
just work.

Bill Crocker