Leadtek 6800 GT nview problems

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
September 3, 2004 2:06:52 AM

hi, I'm having problems cloning my desktop to my TV over SCART-s video
connection. I have Leadet A400 6800GT card and i can't clone picture using
nvidia's drivers or TVTOOL 9.6.4 software. In this 2 cases the picture on TV
is black. I can adjust all i want but the picture on my tv is still black.

rest of my config:

AMD 2500+ barton
512 ram
abit AN7
the rest is not important

thanks in advance

p.s sorry about my bad english
Anonymous
September 3, 2004 10:20:59 PM

A couple of things:

1) Firstly your graphics card might not be detecting the TV in which case
a) Reboot yer computer while the TV is connected and switched on. If
this does not work then

b) you need to bring up the nVidia display properties panel ( from
display properties advanced , GeFofce tab ) and click on the
Troubleshooting item on the left pane and check "My connected Tv is not
being detected."

You may have to reboot the machine while the TV is switched on. However
with Geforce FX and beyond I believe the TV out works even during bootup.

From the same panel, select an nView display mode, like Clone.

2) Check that your TV is being set to accept input from the s-video
input. Some TVs actually have multiple inputs and you often get the
option of selecting which one is being displayed. If it is, you might
want to try another cable.

3) If all this fails, it is possible your card is broken, though I
suspect that this is very very unlikely.

Cheers
Sharanga

!