GA-622-32C ,Nvidia Riva TNT2 M64

I've used GA-622-32C ,Nvidia Riva TNT2 M64 for some time on with WinXP with
no trouble. Suddenly, because of some obvious reason I can't figure out, my
card doesn't work anymore.

Funny thing is it works without drivers. I downloaded the newest drivers
but that did not work. It boots up but as soon as the logon screen loads
the
screen goes black.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

HOV

More about nvidia riva tnt2

    On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 09:23:54 +0200, fdsgfdsg <sadfsadf@fsadf.sdf>
    wrote:

    >I've used GA-622-32C ,Nvidia Riva TNT2 M64 for some time on with WinXP with
    >no trouble. Suddenly, because of some obvious reason I can't figure out, my
    >card doesn't work anymore.
    >
    >Funny thing is it works without drivers. I downloaded the newest drivers
    >but that did not work. It boots up but as soon as the logon screen loads
    >the
    >screen goes black.
    >
    >Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    >
    >HOV

    The latest drivers can sometimes give problems for older cards.

    Try either the 56.72 or 45.23. You can find both (and others) here:
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp-2k_archive.html

    I tried the older drivers but still the same problem. The card works
    without drivers but with drivers the screen goes blank before it gets to
    the logon screen.

Nvidia Riva Graphics