SA in a KFC commercial ??

Was watching the NASCAR race at Loudon today, and a KFC commercial came on.
Something along the lines of family deal or family time.
Anyway, the kid in the commercial is playing a video game. There were 2
quick clips of the game. One looked like San Fierro, and the other like a
Unique Stunt.
Maybe Mrs. Clinton can dig up the Colonel and ask him what he knows about
Hot Coffee ;)

P.S... For those that don't know, KFC stands for Kentucky Fried Chicken.
One of the many reasons there are 250 million overweight Americans...

i noticed that commercial too.
the boy said something like "just one more level" prior to digging into the
fried pigeon his mom brought home.

the brief image on the tv showed a dark colored sport car flying through the
air in what appeared to be a city area. however i didn't see any of the
health bar, money meters, etc. on the screen that would definitley rule it
out to be a gta game.

"GMpartsguy" <kb1cih@comBUZZOFFcast.net> wrote in message
> Was watching the NASCAR race at Loudon today, and a KFC commercial came
on.
> Something along the lines of family deal or family time.
> Anyway, the kid in the commercial is playing a video game. There were 2
> quick clips of the game. One looked like San Fierro, and the other like a
> Unique Stunt.
> Maybe Mrs. Clinton can dig up the Colonel and ask him what he knows about
> Hot Coffee ;)
>
> P.S... For those that don't know, KFC stands for Kentucky Fried Chicken.
> One of the many reasons there are 250 million overweight Americans...

"GMpartsguy" <kb1cih@comBUZZOFFcast.net> wrote in message

> P.S... For those that don't know, KFC stands for Kentucky Fried Chicken.
> One of the many reasons there are 250 million overweight Americans...

250 million overweight americans? There's a weight problem here but it's not
that bad. 250 million is close to the entire population of the country.

"GMpartsguy" <kb1cih@comBUZZOFFcast.net> wrote in

> Was watching the NASCAR race at Loudon today, and a KFC commercial
> came on. Something along the lines of family deal or family time.
> Anyway, the kid in the commercial is playing a video game. There were
> 2
> quick clips of the game. One looked like San Fierro, and the other
> like a Unique Stunt.
> Maybe Mrs. Clinton can dig up the Colonel and ask him what he knows
> about
> Hot Coffee ;)
>
> P.S... For those that don't know, KFC stands for Kentucky Fried
> Chicken.
> One of the many reasons there are 250 million overweight Americans...

Ironic considering the "Cluckin' Bell" ads in SA. Not exactly a flattering
comparison for Kentucky Fried Science Project.

http://www.cluckinbellhappychicken.com/

Paul

Splendid

>> P.S... For those that don't know, KFC stands for Kentucky Fried Chicken.
>> One of the many reasons there are 250 million overweight Americans...
>
> 250 million overweight americans? There's a weight problem here but it's
> not
> that bad. 250 million is close to the entire population of the country.

I think it was a hyperbole........

Paolo

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 21:50:40 -0400, "GMpartsguy"
<kb1cih@comBUZZOFFcast.net> wrote:

> P.S... For those that don't know, KFC stands for Kentucky Fried Chicken.
>One of the many reasons there are 250 million overweight Americans...

PPS. No it doesn't. The company changed it's name to "KFC Corporation"
some time ago,.

Paolo wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 21:50:40 -0400, "GMpartsguy"
> <kb1cih@comBUZZOFFcast.net> wrote:
>

>>P.S... For those that don't know, KFC stands for Kentucky Fried Chicken.
>>One of the many reasons there are 250 million overweight Americans...
>

> PPS. No it doesn't. The company changed it's name to "KFC Corporation"
> some time ago,.

thereby removing the requirement to sell anything resembling chicken

> > P.S... For those that don't know, KFC stands for Kentucky Fried Chicken.
> >One of the many reasons there are 250 million overweight Americans...
>
> PPS. No it doesn't. The company changed it's name to "KFC Corporation"
> some time ago,.

Sorry... I should have said "for those old enough to remember, or those who
don't know,".
I do eat there maybe 1 or 2 times a month, but keep it curbed. It is tasty
stuff, but pure evil.
I think YUM Brands owns KFC and Taco Bell, hence the CluckinBell dealie...

They're still a bunch of fat cunts though.

>> > P.S... For those that don't know, KFC stands for Kentucky Fried
>> > Chicken.
>> >One of the many reasons there are 250 million overweight
>> >Americans...
>>
>> PPS. No it doesn't. The company changed it's name to "KFC
>> Corporation" some time ago,.
>
> Sorry... I should have said "for those old enough to remember, or
> those who don't know,".
> I do eat there maybe 1 or 2 times a month, but keep it curbed. It is
> tasty
> stuff, but pure evil.
> I think YUM Brands owns KFC and Taco Bell, hence the CluckinBell
> dealie...

Actually they have talked about going back to the whole name in some
areas:

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/7590448/

I always thought changing it to KFC was a dumb idea in the first place.
But what else can I expect from corporate America?

shady

"Lawrence" wrote...
>i noticed that commercial too.
> the boy said something like "just one more level" prior to digging into
> the
> fried pigeon his mom brought home.

did the pigeon have a note attached?

In message <WKkDe.139982$tt5.139835@edtnps90>