No sound when watching TV ASUS V9520 Home theater

Hi,

I've read thru all the manuals available but i'm not able to hear any tv
sound on the audio output of the V9520. All I can hear is some hiss when
the tv or VCR software is started.
Tried to install latest drivers from nvidia but to avail.

Anyone?

Do you have audio cables plugged in from your pc to TV? I personally am
not getting any sound on my TV, as I am only running an S video cable which
only carries the video signal. (but that is the way I wanted as my pc has
surround sound) DVI is the same as it only carries video, not audio.

"Pieter Kops" <kopsp@xs4all.nl> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I've read thru all the manuals available but i'm not able to hear any tv
> sound on the audio output of the V9520. All I can hear is some hiss when
> the tv or VCR software is started.
> Tried to install latest drivers from nvidia but to avail.
>
> Anyone?

Hi,

I'm trying to watch TV on my PC. And in the end use my PC as a VCR. I
have a brisk image but no sound while the TV tuner software does detect
if there is a stereo transmission..