three monitors?

I'm running a Geforce FX 5950 Ultra which has two outputs. Running a CRT and
a Flat Panel now.
Wanting to add one more flat panel and swap my CRT for a third flat panel.
Windows XP Pro.
Do I merely pop in another video card? Recommendations?
Thanks!

--
Scotter

In alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia, Scotter ordered an army of
hamsters to type:

> I'm running a Geforce FX 5950 Ultra which has two outputs. Running a
> CRT and a Flat Panel now.
> Wanting to add one more flat panel and swap my CRT for a third flat
> panel. Windows XP Pro.
> Do I merely pop in another video card? Recommendations?
> Thanks!

yes, a pci one will do what you ask. I dont know off issues running more
than one nvidia card in one system but have heard of people who do it. The
fastest pci you can get uses a FX5700LE gpu. If you only want 2d on the
third monitor then you can pickup a decent pci for some loose change.

i used to run a fx5800 and an S3 virge in one machine.