Want to learn more details on Nvidia cards, informative we..

What is a good website(s) that explains the details on Nvidia cards ?

"Tod" <no_spam_me@comcast.net> wrote in message
> What is a good website(s) that explains the details on Nvidia cards ?

http://www.nvidia.com/page/home

raj

Distinguished
May 2, 2004

No wait dude I think its http://www.ati.com/
"Kill Bill" <a@b.c> wrote in message

> "Tod" <no_spam_me@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> What is a good website(s) that explains the details on Nvidia cards ?
>>
> http://www.nvidia.com/page/home

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

A good one is

nvnews.net

The information you can gather in the forums is huge.

"