Different clock frequencies 2D and 3D

Hi

What's better, different clock frequencies or the same for both i.e. use the
3D settings for 2D? Ok always having the card running at the 3D clock could
generate unnecessary heat, but I keep on getting strange errors in Event
Viewer, which I think are related to the changing over of frequencies
between 2D and 3D

--
Regards

Brett

"Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue"

Same frequencies for memory, doesn't matter for core.

Gary

--
Tweaks & Reviews
www.slottweak.com