[PC] What key do I use for first person view?

On foot, no.
vehicles, yes: V key by default i believe.

IMHO, too much funny stuff happens around you during play. Missing in in a
FPS perspective is a crime.
I only use it in flying vehicles on missions when i need to shoot at
something.

Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007