Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Windows problem

Tags:
  • Windows 7
Last response: in Windows 7
November 22, 2010 3:27:15 PM

my problem is a famous one but i really couldnt solve it i did everything possible but nothing worked for me
after i updated my vga software using windows automatic update the windows does not log in anymore after the windows logo (black screen of death ) i read about this problem before and did everything possible but nothing worked for me .........
so i connected another hard desk i have and installed new windows on it and took ownership of the other windows and all other drivers ..
now the question is there anything possible i could do to repair my old windows ?? , as i said before the problem is from the vga software i guess and the registry files
my windows is 7 64 bit ultimate i want to repair the old windows coz i have a lot of softwares and games installed and i dont want to install everything again and i am going to buy new hard desk soon to be the system

More about : windows problem

a b $ Windows 7
November 22, 2010 4:09:10 PM

Enter Safe Mode and remove the driver in question. Remove from Add/Remove in Control Panel or use Device Manager. Have the correct supported video driver downloaded to the desktop and install it. Hard desk? I like it.

http://www.pchell.com/support/safemode.shtml
m
l
November 22, 2010 4:41:36 PM

i cant enter safe mode same problem
i dont have a restore point
i tried everything really
m
l
Related resources
November 22, 2010 5:09:14 PM

Hard desk :D 
Why can't you enter safe mode? What did you do ?
m
l
November 22, 2010 5:51:43 PM

i said i did everything possible
i know about the black death screen in windows 7
so surely i tried all safe modes and tried everything
m
l