MSI FX5700-TD128 question.

mattk

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2004

I don't know where should I ask this question.
I am hoping that someone here could give me a answer.

I bought MSI FX5700 TD128.

I downloaded latest driver from MSI (Forceware 61.77+MSI property)

In display property. there is "MSI clock" tab. In this tab
I can set overclocking.

There is core clock for 2D (300MHz default), 3D (425MHz default)
setting, and setting for D.O.T. (Dynamic Overclocking Technology)

I want to change default MHz for 3D. Because default 425MHz
setting gives me videocard lock up when I play 3D Games.

If I change to 400MHz on 3D Core clock, it works fine.

But problem is that, It doesn't remember changes that I made,
Whenever Windows XP starts up, it will change back to default
425MHz.

Does anyone know how to change default core clock speed?
Otherwase, I have to change it every time Windows XP starts up.

MSI Tech guy said that I can't change it. But I am hoping that
someone know how to change it.

TIA

Matt.

There should be a save setting like coolbit. Check on the checkbox that
might look like this - < Apply these settings at startup >.

CapFusion,...