Linux utilities for FX5700

jafar

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2004

Hi
I am looking for an overclocking utility for Linux that supports the
FX5700. I have installed nvclock, but it seems to support everything but
the FX5700 :(
Any suggestions?

--
Jafar Calley
Registered Linux User #359623

jafar schrieb:

> Hi
> I am looking for an overclocking utility for Linux that supports the
> FX5700. I have installed nvclock, but it seems to support everything but
> the FX5700 :(
> Any suggestions?

Try to compile from CVS. The author says it overclocks any GF card :
http://sourceforge.net/projects/nvclock
--

Bora Ugurlu
mailto:boraugurlu@yahoo.de

jafar

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2004

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 20:16:01 +0200, Bora Ugurlu wrote:

> jafar schrieb:
>
>> Hi
>> I am looking for an overclocking utility for Linux that supports the
>> FX5700. I have installed nvclock, but it seems to support everything but
>> the FX5700 :(
>> Any suggestions?
>>
> Try to compile from CVS. The author says it overclocks any GF card :
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/nvclock

Thanks. I'll try that later. The cvs access seems to be broken at the
moment :(
I usually don't try "broken" versions with such critical stuff as this. I
don't want to try overclocking to 475Mhz and find that someone has made a
typo in the source and it overclocks to 4750Mhz ;)