2 Players on: pc: san andreas

I have been told that there is a two player icon when I come out of the
street from cj's go straight on and take first right past second bridge and
park car up in front of fence look left to a door way and go through it and
there would be a icon and thats the two player icon , but I never saw it.Do
you know where the two player icon is on the game and if so could you tell
me where as this would be so much appreciated.

Bhoy wrote:

> I have been told that there is a two player icon when I come out of the
> street from cj's go straight on and take first right past second bridge and
> park car up in front of fence look left to a door way and go through it and
> there would be a icon and thats the two player icon , but I never saw it.Do
> you know where the two player icon is on the game and if so could you tell
> me where as this would be so much appreciated.

answered in your previous post
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look