6800 GT - BFG, XFX or eVGA?

I'm about to purchase a geForce 6800 GT card. I'm considering the above 3
brands. Are they all good or should I stay away from any of those?

Thank you,
Luke

"Luke Piasecki" <lpiasecki@rogers.com> wrote in message
> I'm about to purchase a geForce 6800 GT card. I'm considering the above 3
> brands. Are they all good or should I stay away from any of those?
>
> Thank you,
> Luke

I went with the Gainwood 6800GT GS, provides me with dual DVI capabilities.

Roland

Si

In all the reviews I've read, the XFX seems to come top more often.

Cheers.

Si

--
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me then a frontal lobotomy.
"Luke Piasecki" <lpiasecki@rogers.com> wrote in message
> I'm about to purchase a geForce 6800 GT card. I'm considering the above 3
> brands. Are they all good or should I stay away from any of those?
>
> Thank you,
> Luke

I chose the XFX version. I am able to OC the card to 440/1.2 with no
issues. I play Doom 3, DAOC and others and have had no problems.
"Luke Piasecki" <lpiasecki@rogers.com> wrote in message
> I'm about to purchase a geForce 6800 GT card. I'm considering the above 3
> brands. Are they all good or should I stay away from any of those?
>
> Thank you,
> Luke

They all run basically the same but the BFG has the best warranty (lifetime)
and the best support and comes slightly overclocked out of the box. I have
owned one for a about 6 weeks now and it runs great.