Default language installation error with Nvidia driver 61...

Hi all,
Had a rather irritating problem with my recent Video card upgrade and
new driver installation. I hope some one can help. I an running a
WinXP Pro SP2 (English) with a new Asus V9999 card and after d/l'ing
the new 61.77 drivers (in English, not the international version), I
installed them without any problems and when I restarted and went into
the Nvidia settings everything was in Danish! First, I should explain
I am an American living in Denmark, with a Danish keyboard, but all my
programs are in English. I tried reinstalling but with the same
results. Is there any tricks to getting it to install and display in
English?
Thanks in advance,
Bobsen

"Bob Bobsen" <noneedtoknow@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
> Had a rather irritating problem with my recent Video card upgrade and
> new driver installation. I hope some one can help. I an running a
> WinXP Pro SP2 (English) with a new Asus V9999 card and after d/l'ing
> the new 61.77 drivers (in English, not the international version), I
> installed them without any problems and when I restarted and went into
> the Nvidia settings everything was in Danish! First, I should explain
> I am an American living in Denmark, with a Danish keyboard, but all my
> programs are in English. I tried reinstalling but with the same
> results. Is there any tricks to getting it to install and display in
> English?
> Thanks in advance,
> Bobsen

You can try setting your Windows to United States as the regiion / location
eventhough you physically locate else where.
Regional and Language option should be in Control panel.
You also can set up English and Denish.

CapFusion,...

Hi,
Ok. Should I completly un install and then re install the drivers or
just copy over them?
Thanks in advace,

> Hi,
> Ok. Should I completly un install and then re install the drivers or
> just copy over them?
> Thanks in advace,
> Bobsen

Normal procedure is to uninstall then install something new / update.
For other or should I say more experience user, will install over the
previous driver. When problem come, this type of user should know howto get
themself out of this problem without any help / suggestion from other.<wrink
/ wrink>

CapFusion,...