Gaming hall?

hi
i dont'n know where a Gaming hall in the secound city is??
can anyone tell me??

thank you!

In message <dbku9r$d54$1@news.siemens.at>
"Florian Lechner" <FlorianLechner@gmx.at> wrote:

> hi
> i dont'n know where a Gaming hall in the secound city is??
> can anyone tell me??

If you mean a gaming hall as in where you can play pool, head for
Misty's bar.

It's located a little way north / north-east of your safehouse that has
the big garage (Kings?).

There's also a pool table at the Lil' Probe Inn situated in the desert.

Cheers,
Rob

what color has the building where you can play pool....??

"Rob White" <mflt35@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
> In message <dbku9r$d54$1@news.siemens.at>
> "Florian Lechner" <FlorianLechner@gmx.at> wrote:
>
> > hi
> > i dont'n know where a Gaming hall in the secound city is??
> > can anyone tell me??
>
> If you mean a gaming hall as in where you can play pool, head for
> Misty's bar.
>
> It's located a little way north / north-east of your safehouse that has
> the big garage (Kings?).
>
> There's also a pool table at the Lil' Probe Inn situated in the desert.
>

> Cheers,
> Rob
> --
> .__ __ |__ |__ .|__ __ | Rob White, Half Man Half Biscuit.
> | / \| \ | | || ||| /__\ | mflt35@dsl.pipex.com
> | \__/|__/ |_|_|| |||__\___ | Wimbledon, London, England.

> what color has the building where you can play pool....??

It varies. Sometimes it looks like something else, but if you enter a place
and the title-display says 'bar', there should be a pooltable or two in
there.

In message <dbnl43$3uo$1@news.siemens.at>
"Florian Lechner" <FlorianLechner@gmx.at> wrote:

> what color has the building where you can play pool....??

I can't remember off hand, but run around on foot and look for a
yellow entry arrow. They don't seem to appear if you're in/on a vehicle.

I'll give more exact directions if you're still having trouble, I
believe the area is called Hashbury. As I said, go to the L'il Probe
Inn in the desert. It's near the Big Ear satellite dish and has it's
own name if you put the cursor over it on the in-game map.

Cheers,
Rob