IPCOP: Lan2Lan VPN and nat question

Hi all!
I got a VPN site2site between a IPCOP 1.4.8 box and a Cisco vpn
concentrator.
Tunnel works fine, but I need for the left subnet IP 10.239.130.100
and my LAN is 192.168.1.0 class....so I must nat to that address, but I
don't understand how setup this with port forwarding rules in IPCOP....I
can too add some iptables rule manually, but I'm really confused about
this one.
If I change the client ip with that 10.239.130.100 everything is fine,
so my goal is to nat my subnet .
thanx for any hint

shivablu
italy
2 answers Last reply
More about ipcop lan2lan question

    shivablu wrote:
    > Hi all!
    > I got a VPN site2site between a IPCOP 1.4.8 box and a Cisco vpn
    > concentrator.
    > Tunnel works fine, but I need for the left subnet IP 10.239.130.100
    > and my LAN is 192.168.1.0 class....so I must nat to that address, but I
    > don't understand how setup this with port forwarding rules in IPCOP....I
    > can too add some iptables rule manually, but I'm really confused about
    > this one.
    > If I change the client ip with that 10.239.130.100 everything is fine,
    > so my goal is to nat my subnet .
    > thanx for any hint
    >
    > shivablu
    > italy

    Sorry that I can´t help you but perhaps this is a better place to ask
    about Ip-Cop.

    http://www.ipcops.com/

    Regards Anders.

    shivablu <shivablu@despammed.com> wrote:
    > I got a VPN site2site between a IPCOP 1.4.8 box and a Cisco vpn
    > concentrator.
    > Tunnel works fine, but I need for the left subnet IP 10.239.130.100
    > and my LAN is 192.168.1.0 class....so I must nat to that address, but I
    > don't understand how setup this with port forwarding rules in IPCOP

    I think, it will a better idea, if you set up routing.

    Yours,
    VB.
    deutschen Schlafzimmern passiert".
    Harald Schmidt zum "Weltjugendtag"