how to Export Gameprofiles before uninstalling driver?

Hello,

i want to install a new forcewaredriver.
But i don't want to loose my gameprofiles.
Is ther a way to export them and after the new driver install to import
them?

Thanks

Chingy

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2004

When u uninstall them it asks if u also wanna delete profiles so just click
no... on it..

"Dirk Pajonk" <nomorespam@onlinehome.de> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> i want to install a new forcewaredriver.
> But i don't want to loose my gameprofiles.
> Is ther a way to export them and after the new driver install to import
> them?
>
> Thanks

No these are the nview profiles!
I'm talking bout the Gameprofiles!

"Chingy" <lakiri@lakara.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> When u uninstall them it asks if u also wanna delete profiles so just
> click no... on it..
>

> "Dirk Pajonk" <nomorespam@onlinehome.de> wrote in message
>> Hello,
>>
>> i want to install a new forcewaredriver.
>> But i don't want to loose my gameprofiles.
>> Is ther a way to export them and after the new driver install to import
>> them?
>>
>> Thanks

GTS

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2003

> No these are the nview profiles!
> I'm talking bout the Gameprofiles!

To save your game profiles you just select the game from the list in
Performance & Quality settings, click on modify... and you will then have a
choice of modify or save as....
Of course you don't need to save the default games, unless you have modified
them.
Graham

Yes i know, thanks.
But this is not the problem.
i want to install another forceware driver!