ge force fx 5200

trevor

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have had this card for about a year now and just have set it up to my tv.
I was wondering if there was any way that i can have the screen on my tv and
the screen on my coputer running at the same time. I find when starting a
game on tv the windows icons are way to small and rather difficult. plus i
hate re attach the monitor when i am on the web. If there is no way on this
card is there a card out there that will.

Thanks
Trevor

"Trevor" <coursol@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>I have had this card for about a year now and just have set it up to my tv.
>I was wondering if there was any way that i can have the screen on my tv
>and the screen on my coputer running at the same time. I find when
>starting a game on tv the windows icons are way to small and rather
>difficult. plus i hate re attach the monitor when i am on the web. If
>there is no way on this card is there a card out there that will.
>
> Thanks
> Trevor

Right click on any where of the desktop > Properties [Display Properties]
From Display Properties > Setting > Advance > Geforce > Nview Mode. What
mode do you have listed from drop-down?

CapFusion,...